Monday, January 29, 2007

Thoughts I had Over The Weekend:

That Chad’s jeans fit me so much better than my own.

That the fact that men can lose five pounds over night is WRONG.

That I could use some time away. I think I need to sneak away and go bug my loving sister for a weekend. Just me.

The pen that Chad has at the computer is for Clindamax vaginal cream…What the….. should this concern me?

More children? No more children…. That has been the question…. I know the answer at this point.

That at the boys’ next treatment I’m requesting lazy people’s blood…. They are feeling so good, however I’m exhausted!

Why does everything cost so damn much?

7 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

Where did Chad get such a pen???

Can I go to your sister's with you?? Please????

7:58 PM  
Blogger Fig said...

I always used to wear my brothers jeans... I LOVED them!

My favorite pen is for Levitra... it's SO pretty! Purples and oranges... just lovely!

I want more kids! better hurry up....

10:32 PM  
Blogger gloria said...

lol lazy people's blood!!

okay- my thoughts:

4-6 weeks feels like an eternity.
i only have ONE pair of jeans that fit me.
my daughter has too many stuffed animals.
mcdonald's burgers are waaay better than burger king's.
cancer SUCKS.

2:43 AM  
Blogger SJ said...

Lazy people blood - I like this concept.

5:44 AM  
Blogger unreuly said...

i like the way you think - my thoughts run along the same line.
lazy people...hmmm! interesting!

9:42 AM  
Blogger Pittchick said...

You can come to my house for the weekend. I'm doing a party for a friend of mine. You can hang out with a bunch of girls and no kids!

1:04 PM  
Blogger Mind Sprite said...

I'll trade some of my blood, cuz I think I have lots of the lazy variety and could use some hyped up kid energy!

4:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home