Thursday, January 18, 2007

Dear Levi and Carter,


Where do I begin? I’ve been so scared of this day …… I feel that I should be giving you strength, however you are already so strong. I have a feeling that I will be the one drawing from your strength today. Even though you have only been here a few years already you have inspired me. You came in to this world fighting and you’ve held your strength throughout.

Keep up the fight boys. Mommy needs you to fight harder than you’ve ever fought today. The first one is the toughest, but we can do it. Cause we have each other.

I know that the thought of going through this every month is no fun. But mommy and daddy are doing what we feel is the best for you now.

Know that we love you both, and we will be right there holding your hand through the whole thing. It’s okay to be scared, it’s okay to cry, lay your head on our shoulders, and together we'll fight.

I Love you both,
Mommy.

7 Comments:

Blogger ... said...

So sorry that you are having to go through this. It will be okay and they will understand.

11:26 AM  
Blogger SJ said...

Hang in there Toots. You are doing what you believe to be the best thing for them both :)

12:35 PM  
Blogger Mind Sprite said...

You'll all be strong together and your lovely little family will get through this, one day at a time. We're pulling for you all, Katie.

1:00 PM  
Blogger Pittchick said...

We're all pulling for you and the boys, Katie. Know that you have your whole virtual family to lean on for strength as well.

1:15 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Keep your head up, gal.
Everything will work itslef out.
at leats you and your family get to go through this together, right?
Hang in there
=)

1:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sending good thoughts your way. We're here if you need us. I read you often but I have never left a comment, but today I felt I needed to. Keep us update and you will be in my thoughts and prayers.

3:40 PM  
Blogger supergirlest said...

with love like that, your boys will be able to make it through ANYTHING!

1:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home