Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Life's A Box Of Chocolates....


The truck is dead and we don’t have the money to fix it. However my loving sister got her iMac she’s been wanting over the weekend and so she won’t be needing her laptop…So guess what??

I’M GETTING A LAPTOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I’ve been wanting one for so long I’m so excited!! She is the sweetest sister EVER. I love her.

You all have to check out her on line comic, Rocketfuel, now that she has her new iMac she’ll be updating the ole comic a lot more.

Now I can be an even bigger hermit. Anthony you will be glad to hear that I will now get to watch more TV. I can blog and chat and still catch some shows… A hermit’s life does have its perks.

So every one give a great big thanks to my loving beautiful GIVING sister Sarah…

[Picture above is of my sister and me when we were in high school, me 15 she 18.]

12 Comments:

Blogger Fig said...

Name this tune:

yo ho
yo ho
a hermit's life for me!


I'm jealous...
a laptop would make my goal of becoming a complete recluse complete.

10:41 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

i have hubby's old laptop

it rocks

11:37 PM  
Blogger gloria said...

woo hoo
i love my laptop
so much freedom...
that is when the frickin wireless works!!

:P

2:15 AM  
Blogger gloria said...

woo hoo
i love my laptop
so much freedom...
that is when the frickin wireless works!!

:P

2:15 AM  
Blogger SJ said...

So since a laptop is portable now you have NO excuse not to be online 24/7 :)

3:18 AM  
Blogger TH said...

Yay 4 K8 ! ! !

I'm so happy for you ! You deserved a bit of good for a change !

Now we expect MORE of you though !

Up to the minute updates,pics, dazzeling stories of your day, pics,funny quips, pics, Joke of the day, pics....jk.

Congrats on the laptop !

Hey now you can watch Ebay and bid on a truck for your hubs.......

9:27 AM  
Blogger Anthony said...

Ooooh ... more TV. Welcome to the dark side!
I had a laptop for a little while, but I never could learn to type on that flat keyboard. I always knew where the backspace key was!

Now, if you can only get the TV on the laptop!

10:11 AM  
Blogger Mind Sprite said...

The only thing better than a laptop is a FREE laptop! Congrats, Katie. Aren't sisters wonderful?

12:53 PM  
Blogger Pittchick said...

I thought SJ would make some crack about wanting to be on your laptop!
Maybe he's still suffering from jet lag! LOL.

1:09 PM  
Blogger Kate Michele said...

Mr.Jones: always at your service.

Jen: I know I thought so too!!

Lily: It is a dream of mine thats becoming a reality every passing day!!

Anthony: I can watch tv on the laptop!!

Mindsprite: Oh she'll make me pay somehow! Right now we are in negotations...we're up to a different batch of cookies each month...mailed to her door of course!!

1:16 PM  
Blogger Jerrster said...

well...just when things seem overwhelmingly dark...a bright spot appears...hooray for the Sis who kicks down a LAP TOP...nice going.

I'm checking her comix out right now.

switch to wordpress.

1:52 PM  
Blogger kimmyk said...

Sarah is the nicest sister! I wish my sister was as nice to me as yours is to you.

That picture doesn't even look like you guys. How we change huh?

Sorry to hear your truck died. That sucks.

5:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home