Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Two Years Ago Today......

The two most important breaths were taken. I met two little miracles that would turn my world upside down and all around!! My babies...Levi Raymond and Carter Stone.( Levi's middle name was my maiden name, and Carter's middle name was my mothers maiden name.)


My life has changed so much. Now I not only have me to think about, but them as well. Things that I would of just let go two years ago, I don't any longer... I have them to think of....And they don't need to hear comments about the lack of name brand items, or that renting is bad, and they don't need to be around childish moody attitudes either. They're gonna get that enough in life!!

I love my boys so much and this has been one tough year for them. But they made it!!! There here....They came in to this life fighting for it, and they're getting better at it everyday. I never thought I'd love strangers so much!!


Levi and Carter I hope the best for you, I pray that you will follow your dreams, what ever they are. Don't worry about what people think of you, and don't let mean spirited people get you down, cause they're out there. If they can make you feel bad then they can feel better about their lives, don't let them!! ALWAYS follow your heart and always stand up for yourself and your brother. And know that I will always be here supporting you NO MATTER WHAT!!! I love you boys.

Mama.....

**Note I tried to add a picture of them now, however blogger has an issue at the moment apparently... So you can scroll down to Sundays post and see them now. Sorry for the inconvenience.

8 Comments:

Blogger Rafael said...

Uh, I thought I posted a comment, but I guess I didn't. What I said was "Congratulations!" and then some other stuff about kids being great and how they change your life and all that.

8:29 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

You're a wonderful mother and an awesome woman...don't you EVER fucking forget it. You are seriously strong too......

9:50 PM  
Blogger kimmyk said...

Isn't it funny that you carry a child or in your case-children and you love them from the moment you find out they're there? But when you finally get the chance to meet them they're more than you could have ever expected?!!!


Enjoy them Kate...they grow so quickly.

10:33 PM  
Blogger gloria said...

Sweet.

I was feeling really proud earlier today, thinking I gave my kids the best gift a mother could give...a sibling.

Those boys will always have each other.

That's sweet.

6:02 AM  
Blogger Kate Michele said...

Raf: thanks!

Trojan: Thanks girl!! That means a lot to me, sniff sniff....

Kimmyk: Yes it blows the mind!! To carry them and then meet them and think they were the same things kickin' you and now here they are...Its amazing!! I know it goes soooo fast...it feels like just yesterday.....

Glo-girl: It is sweet... siblings to be there for you always.

11:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy birthday boys from the sunny south. even though i haven't been around you all physically, i have been super proud of you both (and your mamma and daddy). you are all always in my thoughts and prayers and i talk about you cuties all the time! i hope to get a visit from you all in the next couple years.

11:42 AM  
Blogger Professor Fate said...

Happy Mother's Day!!! (It is the day you became a mother)

Happy HNT

12:42 AM  
Blogger Kate Michele said...

Professor: Thank You!

Blither: Thanks! For sure you can borrow them when ever you want!! I warn you though Now they're feisty two year olds!! lol

9:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home