Tuesday, August 01, 2006

RocketFuel

My sister does a weekly comic strip called RocketFuel. Its all about her life with her husband John, it's hilarious and so true to form. The most amazing thing to me about it is the drawings!! What you see is EXACTLY like what it looks like in real life....Her house, the car the cats each lay out of each room....Its so amazing to me. I wonder what its like to have such talent??

So check it out.... I always have it linked to the right, but for this I'm putting a web button I got from her site!!!


Visit RocketFuel!

7 Comments:

Blogger kimmyk said...

That's funny. She does draw them like each of them.

I'm sitting here chuckling because that looks like them.

I love the Alice comment. That was hilarious!

I'm so glad I got to meet them...they're both so nice.

6:35 PM  
Blogger ysfb said...

The answer machine one is exactly like my friend. Whenever he calls I just delete the message because he always has to speak to us directly whenever he talks. We always ask him why leave a message if your going to talk to us about it anyways? And he tells us that he didn't want to forget.

9:45 PM  
Blogger SJ said...

Looked at archives. The art work is excellent.

5:42 AM  
Blogger Barbara said...

I really enjoyed reading her comic..she should do a book on her collection of comics...ala Calvin/Hobbes

9:16 AM  
Blogger Kate Michele said...

Trojan: She made up a book of her favorites that you can buy at her shop at

http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=25190

She binded the book herself and all...

9:54 AM  
Blogger Mind Sprite said...

Those are totally cool! I'm going to have to add the that my frequent sites!

6:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. » »

7:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home