Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Is It Wrong That I Laughed At This?..

The other night Chad and I were in the kitchen and this conversation took place:

Chad: Did you hear that Pamela Anderson and Kid Rock are getting married?

Me: Ummm didn't she leave him?

Chad: Yeah but their back together and getting married.....For real this time.

Me: So what she just leaves and goes back, that's like her hobby or something? She left Tommy like a thousand times and then went back...If I were Kid Rock I'd have trust issues....

Chad: It's PAMELA ANDERSON! She can do what ever the hell she wants!! Like he's not going to take her back. It's PAMELA ANDERSON!!!

Me: So if I left you and went to be with another man and then came back expecting you to take me back you'd have no problem with that??

Chad: You're missing the point......(shaking head).....IT'S PAMELA ANDERSON!!!

Me: Ummm I'm not sure you didn't just insult me....(laughing though)

Chad: It's like what Bobby (buddy at work) said about Jessica Simpson.... "I'd do her INFRONT of Amy's attorney!!!"

Me: Oh well,.... that's real poetic!!!

Chad: It's funny..... I don't agree with it, I would never say that of course!!

Me: Of course you wouldn't honey....(pat on back)....

I thought the comment from he's friend at work was funny though.... Is it wrong and against all my sisters out there that I laughed at this???

14 Comments:

Blogger Anthony said...

No, you can laugh - it's kinda funny. As Lenny Bruce used to say, "I didn't DO it, I just SAID it."

Meanwhile, I must be sick, but I don't get the whole "it's Pamela, damn it" idea. Maybe my tastes are very different, but I can pick out at least a dozen women that I know personally that I would rather hang with than Pamela. It has nothing to do with "Hotness", but more to do with the whole package.

That gets lost sometimes. And yes, I would have trust issues, too, which would kill the rest of the stuff.

9:47 PM  
Blogger Kate Michele said...

Wow Anthony...How are you still single?? ...... Would little ole me be one of them?? TeeHee....

10:41 PM  
Blogger Jes said...

Lovin the new blog!!!

I was laughing when I read it, so it's only fair that you were laughing while you said it!!

10:51 PM  
Blogger Kate Michele said...

Thanks Jes! I worked really hard on it!! I designed it myself, I'm just a little be proud of my coolness!!!

10:54 PM  
Blogger Pam said...

I also don't get the Pamela thing. She is SOOO "artificial" to say it nicely. But Kid Rock is even skankier. I don't listen to his music, but someone once told me he advocates beating women in some of his songs. Even Pamela can do better than that.

As for the guy at work, if he had a chance to do Jessica Simpson - well, I bet he would be too nervous to "perform" especially with his wife & her lawyer watching. Talk about performance anxiety! lol!

12:05 AM  
Blogger Rafael said...

I think it’s funny, but yeah PA is too plastic to really be any fun, and the other one is just too dumb to be any fun either. So there.

1:05 AM  
Blogger SJ said...

Never liked Pamela Anderson. I like girls who look real, and she doesn't to me. But - each to their own :)

4:01 AM  
Blogger kimmyk said...

I take it Amy and Bobby are getting a divorce? That's too bad.

If I were a guy...I'd do Pamela Anderson over Jessica Simpson anyday.

*cringe*

8:00 AM  
Blogger Jes said...

Not me. Keira Knightly or Ashley Judd. Blondes just don't do much for me.

Or course, neither do girls...just wanted to play along...

8:51 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

No, that's funny.

But - even though it's PAMELA ANDERSON she was with both Tommy Lee & Kid Rock who have been with gawd only knows how many woman. Would he really want to swim in THAT pond???

11:36 AM  
Blogger BRAE said...

I am with Jes, Keira Knightly and Ashley Judd are super hot! And I do like girls!!!

4:08 PM  
Blogger mike said...

An old quote, "No matter who she is, or how beautiful she is, there is some guy somewhere, who is totally tired of her shit."

She is not exempt from that rule.

8:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

4:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

11:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home