Sunday, July 23, 2006

Review....








I'm back and it went too FAST!!!! We had a GREAT time. Saturday my sister and brother in law met up with KimmyK, we saw her gallery and had lunch. Let me just say that Kimmy is just too cute!!! We took a picture of all of us, but mine didn't come out, it was blurred, However I do have a picture of Kimmy's back!! Best I had.

Then we went to meet up with Chad at he's competition. He did really good, but as time ran out, the ref made a Questionable call and gave the other guy points....But Chad did awesome, he was really happy with it, and now he has "The Bug" he's looking to compete in the Gracie's in the fall.

Oh yeah and the boys did great, and yes they remembered me!!

And my list for weird things I've seen on the side of the road, got a little longer on the trip as well. On the way down I saw a lamp shade and a toilet set. On the way home I saw a pair of jeans and a fake Christmas tree top!!!




6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm glad you all had a great time. tell chad i'm proud of him and i think it's awesome he did such a good job. sarah's art is beautiful and i'm proud of her too (do tell her the next time you talk to her). i'm also proud of you for the separation from the boys. i guess i'm just proud of you all! good job everyone! hehe. love ya.

11:56 AM  
Blogger Barbara said...

Ya did good mama.

11:58 AM  
Blogger kimmyk said...

HA! I was hoping you had a picture because the one your brother in law took didn't turn out on mine. All I have of our meet is the murals painting on the buildings!!! Arrghh. Know what that means don'tcha? Next time we meet [and there hopefully will be a next time] your brother in law doesn't get the cameras! LOL!!!

Glad to hear Chad did well and that the boys remembered ya! [as if they wouldn't!] Now ya realize you can go away-it's good for the mind.

I really enjoyed meeting you and your family-very cool.

Hopefully we can do it again.....big hugs!

12:18 PM  
Blogger Jes said...

So glad it went well for you and all your boys!! Tell Chad congrats!!

7:32 AM  
Blogger Pittchick said...

Glad you all had a good time. I'm off to columbus this weekend!

4:23 PM  
Blogger Kate Michele said...

Kimmy.... For sure next time..no camera for John!!!

8:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home