Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Funny.....

How life works. Last night I started thinking maybe this whole bloggin thing that I hold so dear..... Is childish or stupid of me to have as a hobby. But then today I got an email from Brae telling me to check out her blog.... I inspired her .

I guess my love of writting and of bloggin may of actually touched someone and that makes this hobby, that some view as stupid, soooo worth it.

And I'd be lying if I didn't say....It made my heart smile.

Thanks Brae!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Barbara said...

Heck yeah you touch people....we may not get to go out and have dinner/drinks with you but you can still share personal things while blogging...and it does affect others, if they allow it to. You and your day to day struggles/laughs and adventures with the boys and husband are something I choose to care about even if you live many states away...word.

9:44 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

That is so sweet.

Blogging is not ever stupid - it's an outlet we all need! I would have been in a straight jacket by now if I didn't start blogging last year.

9:57 PM  
Blogger BRAE said...

Read your email. You do actually get it!!!

2:39 PM  
Blogger Anthony said...

God, I hope it's not stupid! i don't think so, since I know people read the thing and make comments to me in person and on the blog.

It's good therapy, and cheaper than a psychiatrist.

8:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home