Monday, July 10, 2006

Cleaning Day......


Today is cleaning day at my house, I LOATH cleaning!! If I had the extra money I would hire a cleaning lady. I know to some that might seem stupid as I'm a stay at home mother and "should have all the time in the world to clean"..... Key word there? SHOULD....

So I'm off bandanna on my head and all....

Hmmmm... Wonder if I shouldn't catch up on my blogs first?? Cleaning can wait a minute....Right? Oh then I really must get eggs and I should read the boys their letter book, and oh I should..............

5 Comments:

Blogger Pittchick said...

I hate cleaning, too! I came across a coupon for a maid service the other day. I think I'm going to try it just once to see how much of a difference it makes.

12:30 PM  
Blogger Mind Sprite said...

Invite people over. That's the one thing guaranteed to motivate me to clean!

12:32 PM  
Blogger gloria said...

LMAO

LOVE those cards!!

8:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i hear ya lady!
you should go to school... i cleaned so much more when i was in school b/c i was putting off doing my homework/assignments. hehe.

11:25 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

I so hate cleaning!! Mother's of multiples should automatically get maids!

11:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home