Monday, July 10, 2006

Living Up To It...

I posted this post back in March, I saw it again the other day as I was going through my post trying to get ideas for the book, and I thought I'd post it again!! Enjoy....

So I was taking a shower this morning.....And started looking around at the names of my products I use. I had conditioner on my hair that had to sit for two minutes....I had some time to kill!! As I read the labels of each one I came to an alarming realization......I don't think I'm living up to my products!!! Examples: Brilliant Brunette, true I am brunette but its not brilliant nor is the shampoo making me brilliant as in giving me this million dollar idea to market! Lovely the perfume by Sara Jessica Parker, well all I can say is I am far from lovely in the morning and after chasing twins around all day I feel far from lovely at any point. Satin Soap now if this is suppose to make my skin feel like satin than its failing me or else I'm failing it by not having satin skin from using it....I'm not sure which and after a minute pondering it my cynical side said it was probably me. Vivid White now this one I got excited about because I though YES I am defiantly Vividly white! Until it hit me that it was my toothpaste.....Damn struck out again!! Suave yes at times I have my moments but for the most part I am not suave by any definition. Multi Purpose yes this may be my contact solution but I am happy to say that this one I feel I am living up too!! I am very Multi Purpose around here!!!! Natural Glow Lotion ummm ok yeah I may look as though I'm glowing but that's just sweat...You chase around toddler twin boys all day you'd "glow" too!! Clarity Toner yes clarity would be nice in my crazy life.....And tone? Yeah ok let me get on that!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Mind Sprite said...

That's hilarious. I don't think I want to know what products I am not living up to!

12:19 PM  
Blogger BRAE said...

I bought a perfume that was called Happy right after I left my ex. It was right on at the time!

4:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home