Sunday, August 20, 2006

Things you might not know about me.....

I have never thrown up and I’m deeply afraid of doing it…I refuse to, flat out refuse!!

I’m VERY stubborn, tell me not to do something or that I can’t…and watch out!

I got married at 19.

I’ve had FM since I was 15.

I’ve always had a passion for rape crisis and the counseling of victims, not sure what I’m to be doing with that passion but it’s there.

I’m an old TV show junkie… Dick Van Dyke, Mary Tyler Moore, The Rhoda Show, Happy Days, Cosby, you get the jest.

Reese’s Pieces are my favorite candy.

I have all the seasons of Sex and the City on DVD and have to watch at least one episode a week. It’s freaky but true.

I like to dip Burger King fries in a Wendy’s frosty.

I’ve never flown.

I’ve never been west of Ohio, South but never west.

I hate waiting, so of course I’m always left waiting.

I have the worst time making decisions and hate to do it; again oddly enough I’m always the decision maker!

I suffer from panic attacks, they suck they’re scary than they sound and I hate them, and I hate that I get them. I hate having things you can’t control.

I love teen movies!! Mean Girls, 10 Things I Hate About You, and Clueless are my top three. I also like dance movies, Center Stage is my favorite.

My two favorite books are, Cane River, and White Oleander.

I hate the feeling of heat, of being hot, I’d much rather be cold.

And lastly…
Though my cynical side is tough, under it all I’m still a romantic though I’ll probably just laugh.



11 Comments:

Blogger Anthony said...

i think blither is reading WAY too much into that...

I love Reece's pieces, too. i could eat them until I throw up ... oops.

I have no idea what FM is.

I will not wait to eat. If there's a line at a restaurant, I'm going somewhere else.

4:36 PM  
Blogger Kate Michele said...

Blither: wink wink!!

Anthony: check out www.fmaware.com

I hate to wait to eat to..if we go we'll go on off peak times so we don;t have to.

6:20 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

The times I have thrown up were not by my own choosing..it will happen and it'sucks but it's not THAT bad.

Get thee to a plane...I hate to fly but have seen so much and the view...the view once your in flight is spectacular.

I have panic attacks too....they suck much worse than vomit, but i am leaning how to control them. Now they don't happen very often...but i understand how they feel

wish i could beam you to austin for a weekend. You would love the atmosphere

6:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

CLUELESS!!!! don't forget the chips and salsa!!! hehe.

remember that one time in bio sophomore year that you couldn't write b/c your arm was spasing and we both wrote left handed? silly memories!

i'll have to get you to fly one of these days! hey, i know someone that's getting married in florida next may, you should fly down for that! hehe. (ok, i know you really can't, but it's still ok to dream, right?)

and taking the effort to get burger king fries to go with my wendy's frosty is just too great... i usually just settle for wendy's lousy fries.

11:41 PM  
Blogger SJ said...

Never flown? I would have thought that was plane to see haha ;)

1:06 AM  
Blogger gloria said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:18 AM  
Blogger gloria said...

Sorry about the deleted post, I need to slow down and spell check more often!!

I suffer from anxiety attacks, dude...they are no joke, and I *loathe* them!!

4:19 AM  
Blogger Kate Michele said...

Trojan: Beam me Beam me!!!!

Sivy: YOu never know... dreams can happen sometimes...

8:05 AM  
Blogger Pittchick said...

Throwing up is no fun, but sometimes it really does make you feel better. I think feeling like you have to throw up is sometimes worse than doing it.
OK, enough about that. Do you ever have any desire to fly and it just hasn't happened yet?

9:28 AM  
Blogger Kate Michele said...

I've just never had the oppertunity..vacations and whatnot cost too much money something we've never had extra of!! lol...

9:35 AM  
Blogger Rafael said...

I threw up on Sunday while running trail. It was the prettiest trail I’ve ever thrown up on.

2:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home