Wednesday, February 07, 2007

The Towel

Last night I stepped out of the shower, wrapped a towel around me and then came out to the living room. I sat down on the couch and chatted a bit with Miss Lily, checked blogs and the like and before I knew it, it was time to go to bed.

With my towel still wrapped around me, Chad and I preceded into the kitchen to put our glasses in the sink. As I’m standing in front of the sink with a window to the side of me, yet to have curtains or blinds and that looks onto all the neighbors houses and windows, in a well lit kitchen. Chad thinks he’d be funny. What’d he do you ask?

Takes the towel wrapped around all my goodness…. And RUNS!!

“You son of a bitch!!” I yell while laughing.

Turns out this was his idea of a little foreplay. Immature? Maybe.

But it worked.

10 Comments:

Blogger Pittchick said...

That's sweet and funny all at the same time!

11:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha Ha! Very cute ...

12:31 AM  
Blogger kimmyk said...

I love it when guys are dorks like that.

I wonder if the neighbors can see into your home?? I hope they had popcorn for the show.

5:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anything that gets the job done is a good thing.

And, your neighbors got a little show too!

9:33 AM  
Blogger Sara said...

can we get chad and zak together to have a little talk? have chad teach zak a few things! hehe. i try to be all cute like that and zak never takes the hint!

9:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

and you said today's post was going to be lame.

cha right.

12:52 PM  
Blogger Bettina said...

I think a little bit immature is good. You always have to keep your inner child alive.

6:26 PM  
Blogger Bettina said...

I think a little bit immature is good. You always have to keep your inner child alive.

6:27 PM  
Blogger ysfb said...

I would always take it to the next level. I'd convince my girlfriend to take a drive with me naked. We'd walk for awhile naked and I'll run back to the car as fast as I could and drive in circles honking my horn around her. But of course she would cut off my balls and use them for paper weights when she catches me so that idea has been scrapped a many times.

8:18 PM  
Blogger Fig said...

wait... you chatted with me in nothing but a towel?

::blink::

you vixen!

9:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home